TSTOOL Installation Page
Full OpenTSTOOL distribution with precompiled mex binaries for Solaris, SGI64, Linux and Win32
This distribution contains all m-files, mex binaries and source code to set up and run OpenTSTOOL
on most systems. It should be possible to compile the mex source code on any system for which an
ANSI C++ compliant compiler is available.
Important Windows Notes: For Matlab 7.1 to 7.3, you must rename folder
OpenTSTOOL\tstoolbox\mex\dll to OpenTSTOOL\tstoolbox\mex\mexw32
immediately after unpacking!
For Matlab 7.4 and higher or 64-bit Windows, the mexw32 or mexw64 files would
have to be compiled anew (unsupported by us).
- Solaris - OpenTSTOOL_sun.tgz (~5.0MB) (up to Matlab 7.3, 32 bit)
- Solaris - OpenTSTOOL_sun64.tgz (~4.0MB) (Matlab 7.4 and higher, 64 bit; not extensively tested; demos work)
- SGI64 - OpenTSTOOL_sgi.tgz (~3.0MB)
- x86-Linux - OpenTSTOOL_linux_pre7.tgz (~3.6MB) (up to Matlab 6.5)
- x86-Linux - OpenTSTOOL_linux.tgz (~2.7MB) (Matlab 7.x, 32 bit)
- AMD64-Linux - OpenTSTOOL_linux_amd64.tgz (~2.6MB)
(not extensively tested; demos work)
- Win32 - OpenTSTOOL_win.zip (~3.6MB)
(Matlab higher than 7.3 or 64-bit Windows not supported!)
For installation instructions see Chapter 3 in the TSTOOL manual.
Patches and precompiled mexmaci binaries for MacOS Intel
These have kindly been contributed by Alexandre Gramfort (firstname.lastname @
sophia.inria.fr) and are untested and unsupported by us.
They were compiled for Matlab 7.6 with gcc 4.0 and libstdc++.6.dylib on
MacOS 10.5 Intel. Note this is not a complete distibution!
Copyright © 1997-2007 DPI